CVS stores near me in Palmetto, FL
945 8TH AVE W
PALMETTO, FL, 34221
Palmetto, Florida Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Palmetto area is simple. In fact, there are 38 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big trip or because you're in need of a refill, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a late flight, and have to refill your medication as you are hurriedly packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Palmetto. In addition to the 7 24-hour pharmacies, there are 28 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Palmetto Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Palmetto, where there is a lot to doófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Lincoln Splash Pad to enjoying De Soto National Memorial. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Palmetto is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Manatee Memorial Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Palmetto
Palmetto CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the US Highway 301 North location help you find medication in Palmetto at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Palmetto (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Palmetto provide ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Palmetto, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Palmetto, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Palmetto, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Palmetto, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Palmetto, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Palmetto, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Palmetto, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Palmetto, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Palmetto, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Palmetto!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Palmetto, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.