CVS stores near me in Palmetto Bay, FL
14705 S DIXIE HWY
PALMETTO BAY, FL, 33176
Pharmacies in Palmetto Bay, Florida
There are 108 in the Palmetto Bay area, so there's a good chance you'll find one close to home. Whether you are getting your luggage ready for a big trip, a student starting a new term at University Of Miami, or a local just living the Palmetto Bay life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and your local CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies happen at any time. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near Palmetto Bay. Additionally, you can find 46 drive-thru locations near the city for when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Palmetto Bay
There's plenty to do in Palmetto Bay, like spending the day having fun at Sky Zone Cutler Bay . No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Palmetto Bay is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Jackson South Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Palmetto Bay CVS Pharmacies Services
Palmetto Bay CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Palmetto Bay at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the S Dixie Hwy location. Create a customized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Palmetto Bay (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Palmetto Bay.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Palmetto Bay, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Palmetto Bay, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Palmetto Bay, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Palmetto Bay, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Palmetto Bay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Palmetto Bay, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Palmetto Bay, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Palmetto Bay, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Palmetto Bay, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Palmetto Bay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Palmetto Bay, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.