CVS stores near me in Parkland, FL
Pharmacies in Parkland, Florida
The Parkland area has 79 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters preparing for an upcoming vacation and locals in need of regular coverage all have their pharmaceutical needs met. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Parkland, such as when you're catching a late flight. Luckily, there are 5 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're trying to be quick and don't want to get out of your car to go inside, the 54 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Parkland Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. This is extra important in Parkland, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Red Button Escape. Finding the best pharmacy in Parkland not only gives you a place to pick up a new prescription from Northwest Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items necessary to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Parkland Services
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our Parkland pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Coral Ridge Drive location help our patients get rapid refills in Parkland at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Parkland (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Parkland offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Parkland, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Parkland, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Parkland, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Parkland, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Parkland, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Parkland, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Parkland, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Parkland, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Parkland, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Parkland!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Parkland, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.