CVS stores near me in Pinecrest, FL
11299 S DIXIE HWY
PINECREST, FL, 33156
11721 S DIXIE HWY
PINECREST, FL, 33156
8765 S. DIXIE HWY.
PINECREST, FL, 33156
Pinecrest, Florida Pharmacies
The Pinecrest area has 123 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to buy the prescription drugs you need no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to refill prescriptions prior to moving into housing at University Of Miami, travelers packing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require ongoing support can all get their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Pinecrest, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Miami International. Fortunately, there are 14 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are in a rush and don't want to get out of your car to shop, the 50 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Pinecrest Pharmacy
You are sure to find a lot to pass the time in Pinecrest but to have a really fun day, you have to be prepared. No matter what excitement you'll face during the day, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Pinecrest, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Baptist Children's Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Pinecrest CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Pinecrest to meet the demands of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Pinecrest at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Dixie Highway location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Pinecrest (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Pinecrest.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get everyday items as well as prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Pinecrest, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Pinecrest, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Pinecrest, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Pinecrest, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Pinecrest, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Pinecrest, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Pinecrest, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Pinecrest, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Pinecrest, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Pinecrest!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Pinecrest, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.