CVS stores near me in Plant City, FL
2302 JIM REDMAN PKWY
PLANT CITY, FL, 33563
403 N ALEXANDER ST
PLANT CITY, FL, 33563
Plant City, Florida Pharmacies
Plant City locals, from homebodies happy to relax at home to travelers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription medication without going too far. There are 36 CVS pharmacies in the Plant City area to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Plant City, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be pleased to know you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you will find 28 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a rush and would rather not find a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Plant City
In Plant City, there's plenty to do, including cheering on your team at Plant City Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Plant City, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from South Florida Baptist Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require.
Plant City CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are offered at our pharmacies in Plant City to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the North Alexander Street store help you get rapid refills in Plant City at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Plant City (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Plant City offer everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Plant City, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Plant City, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Plant City, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Plant City, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Plant City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Plant City, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Plant City, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Plant City, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Plant City, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Plant City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Plant City, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.