CVS stores near me in Royal Palm Beach, FL
1101 ROYAL PALM BEACH BLVD.
ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL, 33411
Royal Palm Beach, Florida Pharmacies
The Royal Palm Beach area has 48 CVS pharmacies, so you are sure to have one nearby. Whether you are packing your bags to head out of town or a local enjoying life in Royal Palm Beach, your meds are vital, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When this occurs, you'll be glad to discover CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Royal Palm Beach. You will also find 33 drive-thru pharmacies near town when you do not have time to go inside.
Your Royal Palm Beach Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Royal Palm Beach, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Royal Palm Beach, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Palms West Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Royal Palm Beach Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Royal Palm Beach to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Royal Palm Beach Boulevard store help our patients find medication in Royal Palm Beach at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Royal Palm Beach (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Royal Palm Beach.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Royal Palm Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Royal Palm Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Royal Palm Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Royal Palm Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Royal Palm Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Royal Palm Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Royal Palm Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Royal Palm Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Royal Palm Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Royal Palm Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Royal Palm Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.