CVS stores near me in Sanibel, FL
2331 PALM RIDGE RD
SANIBEL, FL, 33957
Pharmacies in Sanibel, Florida
You can shop at 26 CVS pharmacies in the Sanibel area, making it easy for residents to buy their prescription medication. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Sanibel is your only option, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Also, you end up being so short on time that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. When that happens, the 18 drive-thru drugstores in Sanibel are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sanibel
You have numerous possibilities for things to do in Sanibel, like relaxing at Englewood Beach. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Finding the best pharmacy in Sanibel helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to make it through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sanibel
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. The following services are offered at our Sanibel pharmacies to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Sanibel at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Palm Ridge Road location. Create a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Sanibel (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Sanibel.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sanibel, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sanibel, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sanibel, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sanibel, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sanibel, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sanibel, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Sanibel, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sanibel, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sanibel, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sanibel!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sanibel, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.