CVS stores near me in Satellite Beach, FL
1596 HWY A1A
SATELLITE BEACH, FL, 32937
Satellite Beach, Florida Pharmacies
Satellite Beach locals, from college students at Florida Institute Of Technology-Online to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all can get their prescription drugs conveniently. There are 20 CVS pharmacies in the Satellite Beach area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Satellite Beach, like when you're catching a late flight out of Melbourne International, you will be glad to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can even find 15 drive-thru locations near Satellite Beach for those times when you're in a hurry and can't go inside.
Your Satellite Beach Pharmacy
You are sure to have plenty to do in Satellite Beach but to have a carefree day, you have to be able to deal with what life throws at you. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Satellite Beach, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Kindred Hospital Melbourne, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require.
Satellite Beach CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Satellite Beach are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Highway A1A store help you find medication in Satellite Beach at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. They offer prescription delivery in Satellite Beach (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Satellite Beach provide ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Satellite Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Satellite Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Satellite Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Satellite Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Satellite Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Satellite Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Satellite Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Satellite Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Satellite Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Satellite Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Satellite Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.