CVS stores near me in Seffner, FL
704 W MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD
SEFFNER, FL, 33584
Seffner, Florida Pharmacies
With 55 CVS pharmacies in the Seffner area, there is a good chance you will find one a short distance away. If you're getting your luggage ready for a trip out of town, a student living at Florida College, or a local enjoying life in Seffner, you need your medication, and your local CVS can help you find them. Emergencies don't only take place in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near Seffner. Additionally, there are 44 drive-thru pharmacies near Seffner on the occasions when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Seffner
There is a lot to do in Seffner, like cheering on your team at Stadium Jumping Inc. CVS helps you get ready for your day, whatever happens. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Seffner, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from The Baby Suites at Brandon Regional Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Seffner
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Seffner to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Seffner at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Martin Luther King location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or have them delivered by mail, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Seffner (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Seffner.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Seffner, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Seffner, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Seffner, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Seffner, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Seffner, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Seffner, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Seffner, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Seffner, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Seffner, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Seffner!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Seffner, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.