CVS stores near me in Starke, FL
209 S TEMPLE ST
STARKE, FL, 32091
Starke, Florida Pharmacies
Starke locals, from homebodies content to stay home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Starke area to help provide the medicinal care you need. There will occasionally be days when you are pressed for time and can't take the time to find a parking space. Luckily, there are 5 drive thru pharmacies in Starke in the city so you can get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Starke Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you need. In Starke, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to handle what comes your way and to have a really fun day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Starke, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Shands Starke Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you require.
Starke CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Starke to meet the demands of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Temple Street store help you find prescription drugs in Starke at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Starke (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Starke.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Starke, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Starke, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Starke, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Starke, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Starke, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Starke, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Starke, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Starke, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Starke, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Starke!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Starke, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.