CVS stores near me in Stock Island, FL
5610 OVERSEAS HIGHWAY
STOCK ISLAND, FL, 33040
Pharmacies in Stock Island, Florida
The Stock Island area has 3 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to find the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters preparing for an upcoming trip and residents who require daily support all have their pharmaceutical demands met. Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, you're short on time and don't have time to find a parking space. Luckily, there's a drive-thru pharmacy near Stock Island in town so you can refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Stock Island Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps get you the things you require. In Stock Island, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Stock Island is the place to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Fresenius Medical Care at Lower Keys Medical Center, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Stock Island CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Stock Island are open to meet the requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Stock Island at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Overseas Highway location. Create a customized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with medication. Buy your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer prescription delivery in Stock Island (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Stock Island offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication and over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Stock Island, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Stock Island, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Stock Island, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Stock Island, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Stock Island, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Stock Island, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Stock Island, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Stock Island, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Stock Island, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Stock Island!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Stock Island, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.