CVS stores near me in Sunrise, FL
11100 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD
SUNRISE, FL, 33351
12801 W SUNRISE BLVD
SUNRISE, FL, 33323
Sunrise, Florida Pharmacies
Sunrise residents, from students at Nova Southeastern University to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription refills nearby. There are 107 Sunrise area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Sunrise, like when you need to catch a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has 12 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 67 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Sunrise
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you require. This is extra important in Sunrise, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are taking it all in. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Sunrise, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Fountains Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Sunrise
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are offered at our Sunrise pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the W Sunrise Blvd store help you find prescription drugs in Sunrise at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Sunrise (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Sunrise provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Sunrise, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Sunrise, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Sunrise, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Sunrise, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Sunrise, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Sunrise, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Sunrise, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Sunrise, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Sunrise, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Sunrise!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Sunrise, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.