CVS stores near me in Tarpon Springs, FL
1000 EAST TARPON AVE.
TARPON SPRINGS, FL, 34689
Tarpon Springs, Florida Pharmacies
There are 68 CVS pharmacies in the Tarpon Springs area, which makes it easy to get your medication. Globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication without traveling too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Tarpon Springs is the only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you could be so pressed for time that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. When that happens, the 51 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Tarpon Springs Pharmacy
There are several possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Tarpon Springs, like spending the day having fun at Catapult Adventure Park Tarpon Springs or catching a game at JHW Arena. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Tarpon Springs is where to go for picking up a new prescription after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Tarpon Springs CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS is aware that. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Tarpon Springs to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Mitchell Blvd store help you get rapid refills in Tarpon Springs at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Tarpon Springs (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Tarpon Springs offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Tarpon Springs, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tarpon Springs, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tarpon Springs, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tarpon Springs, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tarpon Springs, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tarpon Springs, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Tarpon Springs, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tarpon Springs, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tarpon Springs, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tarpon Springs!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tarpon Springs, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.