CVS stores near me in Tavares, FL
550 W BURLEIGH BLVD
TAVARES, FL, 32778
Tavares, Florida Pharmacies
Since there are 23 CVS pharmacies in the Tavares area, there is a good chance you'll find one close to home. If you're getting your luggage ready for a fun vacation, a student living at Beacon College, or a local enjoying life in Tavares, you have to have your prescription medication, and CVS can help you get them. Emergencies happen any time of day or night. When this happens, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Tavares. Additionally, there are 16 drive-thru pharmacies near the city on the occasions when you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Tavares Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you the things you need. In Tavares, this is extra important, as there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Tavares Splash Pad. Locating the best pharmacy in Tavares does more than give you a place to get a new order from Lake Hospital Associates; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items you require to get through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Tavares
Tavares CVS pharmacies are here to meet the needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Burleigh Boulevard location help you find medication in Tavares at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes such as medication delivery in Tavares (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Tavares offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Tavares, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tavares, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tavares, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tavares, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tavares, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tavares, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Tavares, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tavares, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tavares, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tavares!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tavares, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.