CVS stores near me in Tequesta, FL
Pharmacies in Tequesta, Florida
Tequesta residents, from homebodies happy to relax at home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription medication locally. There are 25 Tequesta area CVS pharmacies to help you find the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Tequesta, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be glad to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you'll find 16 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're in a hurry and can't find a parking spot.
Your Tequesta Pharmacy
Whether you decide to spend the day cheering on your team or laying on the sand at Bonair Beach, there's plenty to do in Tequesta. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Tequesta does more than give you the ability to pick up a new order from Jupiter Medical Center; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to get through the day or make your next outing successful.
Tequesta CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Tequesta are dedicated to meeting the demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South US Highway 1 store help you find medication in Tequesta at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Tequesta (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Tequesta offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Tequesta, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Tequesta, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Tequesta, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Tequesta, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Tequesta, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Tequesta, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Tequesta, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Tequesta, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Tequesta, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Tequesta!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Tequesta, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.