CVS stores near me in Vero Beach, FL
1706 US HWY 1
VERO BEACH, FL, 32960
5825 20TH ST
VERO BEACH, FL, 32966
5052 N A1A
VERO BEACH, FL, 32963
2500 53RD ST
VERO BEACH, FL, 32967
4215 SW 9TH ST
VERO BEACH, FL, 32968
8495 US HWY 1
VERO BEACH, FL, 32967
5800 20TH ST
VERO BEACH, FL, 32966
Vero Beach, Florida Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Vero Beach area. In fact, there are 11 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming journey or refilling your prescription to have at home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a flight, and need a prescription refill as part of your last-second preparation, you probably don't have a second to spare. In Vero Beach, there are 9 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Vero Beach Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Vero Beach, like cheering on your team at Citrus Bowl. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Vero Beach is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after a visit to Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Vero Beach
CVS is aware that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of all residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Vero Beach to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Vero Beach at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the US Highway 1 location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Vero Beach (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Vero Beach provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Vero Beach, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Vero Beach, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Vero Beach, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Vero Beach, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Vero Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Vero Beach, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Vero Beach, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Vero Beach, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Vero Beach, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Vero Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Vero Beach, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.