CVS stores near me in Weeki Wachee, FL
9204 CORTEZ BLVD
WEEKI WACHEE, FL, 34613
Weeki Wachee, Florida Pharmacies
You can shop at 13 CVS pharmacies in the Weeki Wachee area, making it a snap for residents to buy their medication. Globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Weeki Wachee natives all can purchase their medication without having to go too far. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Weeki Wachee is the only solution, like when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, you could be in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to find a parking space. In such instances, the 11 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Weeki Wachee Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require. In Weeki Wachee, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Weeki Wachee is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Oak Hill Hospital Internal Medicine, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Weeki Wachee Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Weeki Wachee pharmacies are pleased to offer the following services to meet the needs of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Cortez Boulevard location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Weeki Wachee at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes like prescription refills, prescription delivery in Weeki Wachee (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Weeki Wachee provide ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to find everyday items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Weeki Wachee, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Weeki Wachee, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Weeki Wachee, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Weeki Wachee, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Weeki Wachee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Weeki Wachee, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Weeki Wachee, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Weeki Wachee, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Weeki Wachee, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Weeki Wachee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Weeki Wachee, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.