CVS stores near me in Wellington, FL
11878 FOREST HILL BLVD
WELLINGTON, FL, 33414
800 SOUTH STATE RD 7
WELLINGTON, FL, 33414
Pharmacies in Wellington, Florida
It's a piece of cake to find a CVS pharmacy in the Wellington area. In fact, you can find 46 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a big getaway or because you're in need of a refill, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-second preparation, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Wellington. Along with the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 32 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to park your car and run in the pharmacy.
Your Wellington Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need. In Wellington, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be prepared and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find the items you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Wellington is the place to go for picking up a prescription order after being released from Fresenius Medical Care at Palms West Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Wellington
Wellington CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical demands of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Wellington at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Forest Hill Boulevard location. Set up an individualized plan with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Wellington (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wellington offer everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Wellington, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wellington, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wellington, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wellington, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wellington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wellington, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Wellington, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wellington, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wellington, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wellington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wellington, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.