CVS stores near me in West Melbourne, FL
4305 NORFOLK PKWY
WEST MELBOURNE, FL, 32904
Pharmacies in West Melbourne, Florida
The West Melbourne area has 17 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to get the prescription drugs you're after in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Florida Institute Of Technology-Online, vacationers preparing for their next vacation and locals in need of regular support all have their pharmaceutical demands covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near West Melbourne, like when you booked a red-eye out of Melbourne International. Luckily, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you are in a rush and can't take the time to park, the 13 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Melbourne
In West Melbourne, there's plenty to do, like spending the day thrill-seeking at Andretti Thrill Park or catching a game at Tom McIntyre Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what you do. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in West Melbourne, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Kindred Hospital Melbourne, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in West Melbourne
West Melbourne CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in West Melbourne at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East New Haven Avenue location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your meds in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through accessing prescription delivery in West Melbourne (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Melbourne.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy West Melbourne, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Melbourne, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Melbourne, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Melbourne, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Melbourne, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Melbourne, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in West Melbourne, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Melbourne, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Melbourne, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Melbourne!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Melbourne, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.