CVS stores near me in West Miami, FL
2393 SW 67TH AVE.
WEST MIAMI, FL, 33155
West Miami, Florida Pharmacies
West Miami locals, from college students at University Of Miami to globetrotters getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills nearby. There are 149 West Miami area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you need. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near West Miami, like when you're catching a red-eye out of Miami International, you will be glad to know you can find 16 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Additionally, you'll find 66 drive-thru locations near town for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Miami
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. In West Miami, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in West Miami is the place to go for filling a prescription order after being released from L & C Pro Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
West Miami CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are provided at our West Miami pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in West Miami at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Southwest 8th Street location. Create a customized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with accessing medication refills, medication delivery in West Miami (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Miami.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for everyday items as well as prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy West Miami, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Miami, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Miami, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Miami, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Miami, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Miami, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in West Miami, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Miami, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Miami, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Miami!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Miami, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.