CVS stores near me in Winter Garden, FL
13697 W. COLONIAL DR.
WINTER GARDEN, FL, 34787
3343 DANIELS RD
WINTER GARDEN, FL, 34787
204 RUBY RED PLACE
WINTER GARDEN, FL, 34787
Pharmacies in Winter Garden, Florida
Winter Garden residents, from college students at Full Sail University to globetrotters getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription drugs locally. There are 73 CVS pharmacies in the Winter Garden area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. If you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Winter Garden, like when you booked a late flight, you will be glad to know you can find 4 24-hour pharmacies near the city. You can even find 53 drive-thru drugstores in the area for those times when you're pressed for time and can't look for a parking spot.
Your Local Pharmacy in Winter Garden
No matter what you do, we help get you the things you require. This is especially important in Winter Garden, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're making the most of your day. Finding the best pharmacy in Winter Garden not only gives you the ability to pick up a new order from Orlando VA Medical Center - Lakemont Campus; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through your day or make your next trip a success.
Winter Garden CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Winter Garden are committed to meeting the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Colonial Drive location help our patients get rapid refills in Winter Garden at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes such as prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Winter Garden (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Winter Garden.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Winter Garden, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Winter Garden, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Winter Garden, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Winter Garden, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Winter Garden, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Winter Garden, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Winter Garden, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Winter Garden, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Winter Garden, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Winter Garden!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Winter Garden, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.