CVS stores near me in Winter Park, FL
839 N ORLANDO AVE
WINTER PARK, FL, 32789
2527 ALOMA AVE.
WINTER PARK, FL, 32792
7496 UNIVERSITY BLVD
WINTER PARK, FL, 32792
3770 N GOLDENROD RD
WINTER PARK, FL, 32792
Pharmacies in Winter Park, Florida
You can shop at 73 CVS pharmacies in the Winter Park area, making it simple for residents to find their medication. Students living near campus at Rollins College, vacationers packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Winter Park is the only option, like when you're catching a red-eye. Thankfully, CVS has 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, you could be in such a hurry that you can't take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 52 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Winter Park
No matter what you do, we help you get what you require. In Winter Park, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to have a carefree day. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Winter Park not only provides the ability to get a new order from Teen Hospital Volunteers; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Winter Park CVS Pharmacies Services
Winter Park CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Orlando Avenue store help you get rapid refills in Winter Park at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Winter Park (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Winter Park.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Winter Park, FL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Winter Park, FL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Winter Park, FL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Winter Park, FL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Winter Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Winter Park, FL?
For pharmacy delivery in Winter Park, Florida, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Florida offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Winter Park, FL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Florida. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Winter Park, FL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Winter Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Winter Park, FL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.