CVS stores near me in Acworth, GA
4595 HIGHWAY 92
ACWORTH, GA, 30102
3378 COBB PKWY NW
ACWORTH, GA, 30101
Acworth, Georgia Pharmacies
The Acworth area has 45 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to locate the medicine you're after in any part of town. College students looking to refill prescriptions before heading off to Kennesaw State University, travelers preparing for an upcoming trip and residents in need of ongoing refills can all get their prescription medication needs met. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Acworth, like when you need to make a late flight. Luckily, there are 10 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you are short on time and can't take the time to park, the 33 drive-thru drugstores in the area can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Acworth
Whatever you decide to do, we help get you the things you need. In Acworth, this is extra important because there is so much to doólike taking in Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Acworth not only gives you the ability to pick up a new order from Wellstar Kennestone Hospital; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items required to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Acworth
CVS pharmacies in Acworth are here to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Acworth at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Cobb Pkwy NW location. Develop an individualized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Acworth (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Acworth offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds or everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Acworth, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Acworth, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Acworth, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Acworth, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Acworth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Acworth, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Acworth, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Acworth, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Acworth, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Acworth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Acworth, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.