CVS stores near me in Albany, GA
609 N. WESTOVER BLVD.
ALBANY, GA, 31707
Albany, Georgia Pharmacies
There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Albany area, which makes it a snap to get your prescription drugs. Students getting ready to move in for another semester at Albany State University, vacationers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Albany natives all can get their prescription drugs without having to go too far. There are sure to be times when you're running late and can't take the time to park your car. Fortunately, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Albany in the area to help you get your meds as fast as they can.
Your Local Pharmacy in Albany
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In Albany, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Albany does more than give you a place to fill a new prescription from Monroe regional hospital; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Albany Services
Albany CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Radium Springs location help our patients get rapid refills in Albany at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in Albany (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Albany provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Albany, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Albany, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Albany, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Albany, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Albany, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Albany, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Albany, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Albany, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Albany, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Albany!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Albany, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.