CVS stores near me in Athens, GA
196 ALPS RD SUITE #20-B
ATHENS, GA, 30606
3595 ATLANTA HWY
ATHENS, GA, 30606
4044 LEXINGTON RD
ATHENS, GA, 30605
795 OGLETHORPE AVE.
ATHENS, GA, 30606
170 WEST BROAD ST.
ATHENS, GA, 30601
3065 ATLANTA HWY
ATHENS, GA, 30606
Athens, Georgia Pharmacies
You can shop at 11 CVS pharmacies in the Athens area, which makes it a snap to purchase your medication. College students living on-campus at University Of Georgia, vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Athens is the only solution, such as when you booked a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, you find yourself in such a rush that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. In such circumstances, the 7 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Athens
There is plenty to do in Athens, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Rush Athens Trampoline Park or cheering on your team at Sanford Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever you do. Finding the best pharmacy in Athens not only provides the ability to fill new orders from Landmark Hospital of Athens; it gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in Athens Services
Athens CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Avenue location help our patients find medication in Athens at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing prescription refills, medication delivery in Athens (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Athens.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Athens, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Athens, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Athens, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Athens, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Athens, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Athens, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Athens, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Athens, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Athens, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Athens!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Athens, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.