CVS stores near me in Blakely, GA
11685 COLUMBIA ST.,
BLAKELY, GA, 39823
Blakely, Georgia Pharmacies
If you're in need of a prescription refill in Blakely, you're in luck. The pharmacy at the Columbia Street CVS will gladly satisfy your needs. With a central location, the pharmacy can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers leaving for their next adventure, and more. Sometimes you're running low on time and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Blakely. You might have other occasions when you need to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near the city, like when you're doing a bit of last-minute packing for a late flight or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the information on the Columbia Street CVS to learn what amenities it provides.
Your Blakely Pharmacy
You are sure to have a lot to keep you busy in Blakely but to fully enjoy your day, you have to be able to handle what comes your way. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Blakely, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from LifeBrite Community Hospital of Early, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the items you need to get through the day.
Blakely CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our Blakely pharmacies to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Columbia Street location help our patients find medication in Blakely at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer medication delivery in Blakely (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Blakely.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Blakely, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Blakely, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Blakely, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Blakely, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Blakely, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Blakely, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Blakely, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Blakely, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Blakely, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Blakely!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Blakely, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.