CVS stores near me in Buford, GA
2605 HAMILTON MILL RD, NORTHEAST
BUFORD, GA, 30519
1950 BUFORD HWY.
BUFORD, GA, 30518
3205 WOODWARD CROSSING BLVD, STE B
BUFORD, GA, 30519
Buford, Georgia Pharmacies
Since there are 79 CVS pharmacies in the Buford area, you are sure to find one a short distance away. If you are packing your things for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at Georgia Gwinnett College, or a local staying at home, you need your medication, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies do not only take place during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to discover CVS has 9 24-hour pharmacies near Buford. Additionally, you will find 60 drive-thru drugstores in the area in case you do not have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Buford
No matter what you do, we help you get what you require to get through the day. In Buford, this is especially important, as there is so much to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Buford is where to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Northside Hospital Gwinnett, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Buford CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Buford to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Buford at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Pike Street location. Set up a customized plan with our team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through processes like prescription delivery in Buford (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Buford offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Buford, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Buford, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Buford, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Buford, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Buford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Buford, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Buford, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Buford, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Buford, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Buford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Buford, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.