CVS stores near me in Carrollton, GA
2125 MAPLE ST.
CARROLLTON, GA, 30117
546 BANKHEAD HIGHWAY
CARROLLTON, GA, 30117
Carrollton, Georgia Pharmacies
Since there are 8 CVS pharmacies in the Carrollton area, you are likely to have one close by. Whether you're packing up for a trip out of town, a student on campus at University Of West Georgia, or a local enjoying life in Carrollton, you have to have your meds, and CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies do not only happen during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Carrollton. Additionally, there are 5 drive-thru locations near the city if you do not have time to get out of your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Carrollton
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of having fun at Small Water Slides or catching a game at Grisham Stadium, you're sure to find a lot to do in Carrollton. No matter what the day throws at you, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Carrollton not only provides somewhere to pick up new orders from Tanner Medical Center/Carrollton; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and all the other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Carrollton
Carrollton CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Bankhead Hwy store help you find prescription drugs in Carrollton at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Carrollton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Carrollton provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Carrollton, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Carrollton, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Carrollton, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Carrollton, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Carrollton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Carrollton, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Carrollton, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Carrollton, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Carrollton, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Carrollton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Carrollton, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.