CVS stores near me in Chamblee, GA
5764 PEACHTREE INDUSTRIAL BLVD
CHAMBLEE, GA, 30341
Pharmacies in Chamblee, Georgia
You will find 117 CVS pharmacies in the Chamblee area, which makes it easy for residents to buy their prescription drugs. College students living on-campus at Strayer University-Georgia, globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Chamblee natives all can find their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Chamblee is your only option, like when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 16 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to get out of your car to shop. When that happens, the 81 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Chamblee
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of catching a game at North Dekalb Stadium or enjoying Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, there is a lot to do in Chamblee. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, no matter what comes your way. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Chamblee, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Scottish Rite Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
Chamblee CVS Pharmacies Services
Chamblee CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Chamblee at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Peachtree Industrial Boulevard location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Chamblee (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Chamblee.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs and everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Chamblee, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Chamblee, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Chamblee, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Chamblee, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Chamblee, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Chamblee, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Chamblee, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Chamblee, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Chamblee, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Chamblee!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Chamblee, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.