CVS stores near me in Conyers, GA
3481 GEORGIA HWY 20, CORNER OF HONEY CREEK
CONYERS, GA, 30013
1541 GEORGIA HIGHWAY 20
CONYERS, GA, 30012
2195 HWY 20 SE
CONYERS, GA, 30013
Pharmacies in Conyers, Georgia
Since there are 47 CVS pharmacies in the Conyers area, there is a good chance you will find one nearby. If you're packing up to head out of town or a local staying at home, you need your prescription medication, and CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your meds late at night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 7 24-hour pharmacies near Conyers. There are also 38 drive-thru locations near the area in case you don't have time to get out of your car.
Your Conyers Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need. In Conyers, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to get the most out of your day. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Conyers, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Lifepoint Hospitals, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Conyers Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are available at our Conyers pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Conyers at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Georgia Highway 20 location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Buy your prescriptions at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription refills, medication delivery in Conyers (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Conyers offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Conyers, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Conyers, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Conyers, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Conyers, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Conyers, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Conyers, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Conyers, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Conyers, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Conyers, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Conyers!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Conyers, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.