CVS stores near me in Cornelia, GA
549 N MAIN ST
CORNELIA, GA, 30531
Cornelia, Georgia Pharmacies
The Cornelia area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you require in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to Piedmont College, travelers packing for an upcoming trip and residents in need of ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical demands covered. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a rush and do not have time to park your car. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Cornelia in the city to help you refill your prescription and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cornelia
Whatever you do, we help get you what you require. In Cornelia, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the local attractions. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Cornelia, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Habersham Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cornelia
Cornelia CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Cornelia at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main Street location. Set up a customized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get medication delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Cornelia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cornelia.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Cornelia, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cornelia, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cornelia, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cornelia, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cornelia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cornelia, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Cornelia, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cornelia, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cornelia, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cornelia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cornelia, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.