CVS stores near me in Dacula, GA
3027 JIM MOORE ROAD
DACULA, GA, 30019
Pharmacies in Dacula, Georgia
There are 44 CVS pharmacies in the Dacula area, making it easy for members of the community to find their medication. Students living near campus at Georgia Gwinnett College, vacationers packing up before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can find their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Dacula is the only choice, like when you need to catch a red-eye. Fortunately, CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you find yourself in such a rush that you can't take the time to park. In such circumstances, the 37 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dacula
Whether you choose to spend the day having fun at Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park - Buford or cheering on your team at Archer Community Stadium, you are sure to find plenty to do in Dacula. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Dacula, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Northside Hospital Gwinnett, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Dacula
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our pharmacies in Dacula are proud to provide services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Dacula at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Atlanta Highway Northwest location. Set up a customized plan with CVS team members who work with healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription delivery in Dacula (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dacula provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Dacula, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dacula, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dacula, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dacula, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dacula, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dacula, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dacula, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dacula, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dacula, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dacula!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dacula, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.