CVS stores near me in Dallas, GA
495 CHARLES HARDY PKWY.
DALLAS, GA, 30157
51 SEVEN HILLS BLVD.
DALLAS, GA, 30132
Dallas, Georgia Pharmacies
The Dallas area has 27 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to find the medicine you require in any part of town. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of ongoing support all have their prescription medication demands covered. Sometimes you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Dallas, like when you booked a red-eye. Fortunately, there are 7 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you are short on time and would rather not take the time to find a parking spot, the 21 drive-thru locations near the area can meet your needs.
Your Dallas Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get what you need. This is especially important in Dallas, where there is so much to doóincluding spending the day having fun at Big Air Trampoline Park. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Dallas, you are looking for one that provides medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Dallas Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our pharmacies in Dallas are pleased to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Dallas at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Charles Hardy Pkwy location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through processes like prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Dallas (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dallas.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Dallas, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dallas, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dallas, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dallas, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dallas, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dallas, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dallas, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dallas, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dallas, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dallas!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dallas, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.