CVS stores near me in Dalton, GA
2791 CLEVELAND HWY.
DALTON, GA, 30721
2501 EAST WALNUT AVE.
DALTON, GA, 30721
Dalton, Georgia Pharmacies
You can shop at 11 CVS pharmacies in the Dalton area, which makes it easy to get your prescription medication. Students living near campus at Dalton State College, globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Dalton is your only solution, like when you booked a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you end up being in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. In such circumstances, the 10 drive-thru pharmacies near Dalton are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dalton
There's so much to do in Dalton, including cheering on your team at Christian Heritage School Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, no matter what happens. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Dalton, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Hamilton Medical Center :Turner Maternal and Infant Care, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Dalton CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the demands of all locals, including are available at our pharmacies in Dalton to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Cleveland Highway location help you get rapid refills in Dalton at a low cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Dalton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Dalton.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Dalton, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dalton, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dalton, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dalton, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dalton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dalton, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dalton, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dalton, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dalton, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dalton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dalton, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.