CVS stores near me in Duluth, GA
Duluth, Georgia Pharmacies
There are 90 CVS pharmacies in the Duluth area, which makes it easy to get your medication. College students living near campus at Georgia Gwinnett College, vacationers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Duluth is your only choice, such as when you booked a late flight. Thankfully, you can find 12 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you could be so short on time that you don't want to take the time to park. When that happens, the 68 drive-thru locations near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Duluth Pharmacy
There is a lot to do in Duluthófrom enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at XtremeHopp to taking in Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area or catching a game at Duluth Wildcat Stadium. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Duluth, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Emory Johns Creek Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Duluth
Duluth CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Pleasant Hill Road location help our patients get rapid refills in Duluth at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Duluth (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Duluth.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Duluth, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Duluth, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Duluth, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Duluth, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Duluth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Duluth, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Duluth, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Duluth, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Duluth, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Duluth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Duluth, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.