CVS stores near me in Dunwoody, GA
2500 MT. VERNON ROAD
DUNWOODY, GA, 30338
Dunwoody, Georgia Pharmacies
Since there are 117 CVS pharmacies in the Dunwoody area, you are sure to have one nearby. If you are packing your things for a fun trip, a student taking classes at American Intercontinental University-Atlanta, or a local enjoying life in Dunwoody, your prescription drugs are important, and CVS can help you access them. Emergencies don't only take place during business hours. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to discover you can find 19 24-hour pharmacies near Dunwoody. Additionally, you can find 82 drive-thru drugstores in Dunwoody for when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Dunwoody
You have plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Dunwoodyófrom spending the day having fun at Treetop Quest Dunwoody to laying on the sand at Upper Tanyard Creek Swimming Beach, cheering on your team at Thermopylae Stadium, or exploring Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. Finding the best pharmacy in Dunwoody does more than provide the ability to get a new order from Mt Vernon Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to make it through the day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Dunwoody Services
Dunwoody CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical requirements of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Mount Vernon Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Dunwoody at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will guide you through processes like the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Dunwoody (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Dunwoody provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Get prescription meds as well as over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Dunwoody, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Dunwoody, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Dunwoody, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Dunwoody, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Dunwoody, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Dunwoody, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Dunwoody, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Dunwoody, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Dunwoody, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Dunwoody!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Dunwoody, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.