CVS stores near me in East Ellijay, GA
601 HOWARD SIMMONS RD.
EAST ELLIJAY, GA, 30540
Pharmacies in East Ellijay, Georgia
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the East Ellijay area is simple. In fact, there are 4 locations near the area. So, whether you're getting refills for your home or a traveler getting ready for your next trip, we've got you covered. Sometimes you are in a rush and every second is important. In East Ellijay, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near case you do not have time to park your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your East Ellijay Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require. In East Ellijay, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what life throws at you and to fully enjoy your day. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in East Ellijay, you have to find one that has a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Piedmont Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in East Ellijay
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in East Ellijay are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in East Ellijay at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Howard Simmons Road location. Develop a customized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through managing medication refills, prescription delivery in East Ellijay (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near East Ellijay.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy East Ellijay, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Ellijay, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Ellijay, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Ellijay, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Ellijay, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Ellijay, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in East Ellijay, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Ellijay, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Ellijay, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Ellijay!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Ellijay, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.