CVS stores near me in East Point, GA
2907 MAIN STREET
EAST POINT, GA, 30344
3660 MARKETPLACE BLVD
EAST POINT, GA, 30344
East Point, Georgia Pharmacies
East Point citizens, from students at Morehouse School Of Medicine to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills locally. There are 88 East Point area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you seek. When you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near East Point, such as when you've booked a late flight out of William B Hartsfield-Atlanta Intl, you will be pleased to know you can find 15 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You'll also find 59 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're pressed for time and can't find a parking spot.
Your East Point Pharmacy
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in East Pointófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Reverend James Orange Park Splash Pad to taking in Martin Luther King, Jr., National Historic Site or catching a game at Badgett Stadium. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in East Point is the place to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Select Specialty Hospital - South Atlanta, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in East Point Services
East Point CVS pharmacies are open to meet the demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in East Point at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main St location. Create a personalized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in East Point (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near East Point.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy East Point, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in East Point, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in East Point, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in East Point, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in East Point, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in East Point, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in East Point, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in East Point, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in East Point, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in East Point!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in East Point, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.