CVS stores near me in Elberton, GA
232 ELBERT STREET
ELBERTON, GA, 30635
Pharmacies in Elberton, Georgia
The Elberton area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to buy the medicine you're after in any part of town. Globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals who require ongoing refills can all get their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally, for whatever reason, you find yourself short on time and do not have time to run into the store. Thankfully, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Elberton in town to help you get your meds and get back to everything else you have planned.
Your Local Pharmacy in Elberton
There is a lot to do in Elberton, like catching a game at Elbert County Stadium - Granite Bowl. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps get you ready. Locating the best pharmacy in Elberton does more than provide a place to fill new orders from Elbert Memorial Hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items needed to get through your day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Elberton CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our Elberton pharmacies are happy to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Elbert Street store help you get prescriptions refilled in Elberton at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with processes including prescription refills, prescription delivery in Elberton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Elberton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get prescription medication as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Elberton, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Elberton, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Elberton, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Elberton, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Elberton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Elberton, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Elberton, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Elberton, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Elberton, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Elberton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Elberton, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.