CVS stores near me in Evans, GA
1044 FURYS FERRY RD.
EVANS, GA, 30809
4385 HEREFORD FARM ROAD
EVANS, GA, 30809
5101 WASHINGTON RD
EVANS, GA, 30809
4223 WASHINGTON RD
EVANS, GA, 30809
Pharmacies in Evans, Georgia
Since there are 15 CVS pharmacies in the Evans area, you are sure to find one close by. If you're packing up for a fun tripor a local just living the Evans life, you have to have your meds, and your neighborhood CVS helps you access them. Emergencies do not only take place in the daytime. When these situations arise, you'll be relieved to discover CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Evans. There are also 12 drive-thru locations near the city on the occasions when you do not want to go into the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Evans
In Evans, there's plenty to do, such as catching a game at Jaguar Field. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Evans, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to University Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Evans
Evans CVS pharmacies are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Hereford Farm Road store help you get medication refilled in Evans at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and conveniently. Team members offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Evans (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Evans offer ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to get everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Evans, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Evans, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Evans, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Evans, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Evans, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Evans, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Evans, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Evans, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Evans, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Evans!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Evans, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.