CVS stores near me in Fairburn, GA
77 HUDSON PLAZA
FAIRBURN, GA, 30213
Fairburn, Georgia Pharmacies
The Fairburn area has 47 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to buy the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Travelers getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals in need of ongoing refills all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Fairburn, such as when you're catching a late flight. Thankfully, there are 8 24-hour pharmacies near the area. At the same time, if you're in a rush and would rather not get out of your car to go inside, the 33 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Fairburn Pharmacy
There are plenty of options for things to do in Fairburn, such as cheering on your team at Snow Sheralee. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to get through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Fairburn is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Fairburn Services
Fairburn CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Fairburn at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Hudson Plaza location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your meds in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Fairburn (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fairburn provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Fairburn, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fairburn, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fairburn, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fairburn, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fairburn, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fairburn, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fairburn, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fairburn, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fairburn, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fairburn!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fairburn, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.