CVS stores near me in Fayetteville, GA
480 NORTH GLYNN ST.,
FAYETTEVILLE, GA, 30214
107 PAVILION PKWY
FAYETTEVILLE, GA, 30214
Pharmacies in Fayetteville, Georgia
You will find 35 CVS pharmacies in the Fayetteville area, making it easy for locals to find their prescription drugs. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their medication without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Fayetteville is your only solution, like when you've booked a late flight. Thankfully, CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you end up being so pressed for time that you don't want to get out of your car to go inside. When this is the case, the 29 drive-thru locations near Fayetteville are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fayetteville
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Spray Park or catching a game at Wildcat Stadium, you are sure to find plenty to do in Fayetteville. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Fayetteville, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Piedmont Fayette Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the things you require.
CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville Services
CVS pharmacies in Fayetteville are open to meet the demands of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Glynn Street store help you find prescription drugs in Fayetteville at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Fayetteville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fayetteville provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Head to your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Fayetteville, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fayetteville, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fayetteville, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fayetteville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fayetteville, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fayetteville, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fayetteville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fayetteville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fayetteville, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.