CVS stores near me in Fitzgerald, GA
816 S. GRANT ST.
FITZGERALD, GA, 31750
Fitzgerald, Georgia Pharmacies
If you're looking for a prescription refill in Fitzgerald, your search is over. The South Grant Street CVS has a pharmacy that can gladly meet your needs. With a central location, the store can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to travelers preparing to hit the road, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Fitzgerald. There could be other situations when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you're trying to catch a late flight or have an emergency in the middle of the night. Take a look at the details of the South Grant Street CVS to see what amenities it offers.
Your Fitzgerald Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Fitzgerald, and occasionally when you're seeing it all you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS helps you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Fitzgerald not only provides somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Hospital Authority Bn Hl Cnt; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you require to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Fitzgerald Services
Fitzgerald CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Fitzgerald at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the South Grant Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes like medication refills, prescription delivery in Fitzgerald (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fitzgerald provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Fitzgerald, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fitzgerald, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fitzgerald, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fitzgerald, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fitzgerald, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fitzgerald, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fitzgerald, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fitzgerald, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fitzgerald, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fitzgerald!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fitzgerald, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.