CVS stores near me in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
887 BATTLEFIELD PARKWAY
FORT OGLETHORPE, GA, 30742
Pharmacies in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
Fort Oglethorpe residents, from students at Richmont Graduate University to travelers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills without going too far. There are 22 CVS pharmacies in the Fort Oglethorpe area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Fort Oglethorpe, such as when you have to catch a late flight out of Lovell, you will be glad to know you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near town. You can also find 15 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fort Oglethorpe
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Xtreme Air Mega Park, cheering on your team at CHI Memorial Stadium, or adventuring at Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, you're sure to find a lot to do in Fort Oglethorpe. Whatever adventures are heading your way, CVS helps keep you ready. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Fort Oglethorpe, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from CHI Memorial Hospital - Georgia, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
Fort Oglethorpe CVS Pharmacies Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Fort Oglethorpe are pleased to provide services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Battlefield Parkway store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Fort Oglethorpe at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription refills, prescription delivery in Fort Oglethorpe (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fort Oglethorpe offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription meds at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Fort Oglethorpe, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fort Oglethorpe, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fort Oglethorpe, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fort Oglethorpe, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fort Oglethorpe, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fort Oglethorpe, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fort Oglethorpe, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fort Oglethorpe, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fort Oglethorpe!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fort Oglethorpe, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.