CVS stores near me in Fort Valley, GA
104 VINEVILLE ST
FORT VALLEY, GA, 31030
Pharmacies in Fort Valley, Georgia
The Fort Valley area has 12 CVS pharmacies, making it simple to find the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Students hoping to refill prescriptions prior to starting classes at Fort Valley State University, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming trip and locals in need of ongoing care all have their prescription medication needs covered. Sometimes you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Fort Valley, such as when you have to make a late flight. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, if you are short on time and don't want to take the time to park, the 11 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fort Valley
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Fort Valley, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're taking it all in. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Fort Valley is where to go for getting a new prescription after being released from Animal Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Fort Valley CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Fort Valley are open to meet the medical demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Vineville Street store help our patients get rapid refills in Fort Valley at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Fort Valley (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Fort Valley.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to get over-the-counter items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Fort Valley, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fort Valley, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fort Valley, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fort Valley, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fort Valley, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fort Valley, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Fort Valley, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fort Valley, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fort Valley, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fort Valley!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fort Valley, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.