CVS stores near me in Gainesville, GA
103 JESSE JEWEL PARKWAY SW, SOUTHEAST
GAINESVILLE, GA, 30501
3709 THOMPSON BRIDGE RD.
GAINESVILLE, GA, 30506
1400 PARK HILL DR.
GAINESVILLE, GA, 30501
Pharmacies in Gainesville, Georgia
There are 16 CVS pharmacies in the Gainesville area, making it a snap to find your prescription medication. Students preparing to move in for a new semester at Brenau University, globetrotters getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Gainesville natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Gainesville is the only choice, such as when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Similarly, you end up being so pressed for time that you would rather not take the time to find a parking space. When this is the case, the 13 drive-thru drugstores in Gainesville are there to meet your needs.
Your Gainesville Pharmacy
There are numerous choices for things to do in Gainesville, like enjoying a day of having fun at Gainesville Tubing Water Park and Go-Karts or catching a game at War Eagle Stadium. Whatever adventures are in store, CVS helps keep you ready. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Gainesville, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Northeast Georgia Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Gainesville Services
People have a variety of health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Gainesville pharmacies are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Gainesville at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Park Hill Drive location. Develop a customized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Gainesville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Gainesville.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Gainesville, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gainesville, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gainesville, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gainesville, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gainesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gainesville, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Gainesville, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gainesville, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gainesville, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gainesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gainesville, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.