CVS stores near me in Greensboro, GA
6201 LAKE OCONEE PKWY.
GREENSBORO, GA, 30642
Greensboro, Georgia Pharmacies
If you are searching for a prescription refill in Greensboro, you're in the right place. The pharmacy at the Lake Oconee Parkway CVS will happily meet your pharmaceutical needs. With a central location, the branch provides easy access for everyone from locals to travelers preparing to enjoy a few days off, and everyone in between. Occasionally, you're running low on time and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Greensboro. You might have other situations when you need to go to one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, like when you are doing a bit of last-minute packing for a late flight or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the information on the Lake Oconee Parkway CVS to find out what amenities it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Greensboro
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require. In Greensboro, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are making the most of your day. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Greensboro, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Greensboro
Greensboro CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the requirements of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Lake Oconee Parkway location help you find prescription drugs in Greensboro at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Greensboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Greensboro.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Greensboro, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Greensboro, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Greensboro, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Greensboro, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Greensboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Greensboro, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Greensboro, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Greensboro, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Greensboro, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Greensboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Greensboro, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.