CVS stores near me in Griffin, GA
736 S. HILL ST.
GRIFFIN, GA, 30224
Pharmacies in Griffin, Georgia
Since there are 17 CVS pharmacies in the Griffin area, you are likely to have one nearby. If you are packing your things for a trip out of town or a local staying at home, you need your prescription drugs, and CVS helps get them to you. Emergencies happen any time of day or night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to learn CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near Griffin. Additionally, you'll find 15 drive-thru drugstores in the city when you don't want to look for parking.
Your Griffin Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help you get the things you need. In Griffin, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to have a carefree day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Griffin, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Family Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS has the items you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Griffin
CVS pharmacies in Griffin are here to meet the demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Hill Street store help you get rapid refills in Griffin at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Griffin (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Griffin offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase prescription medication or over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Griffin, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Griffin, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Griffin, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Griffin, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Griffin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Griffin, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Griffin, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Griffin, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Griffin, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Griffin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Griffin, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.