CVS stores near me in Grovetown, GA
869 HORIZON SOUTH PARKWAY
GROVETOWN, GA, 30813
Grovetown, Georgia Pharmacies
There are 16 CVS pharmacies in the Grovetown area, making it a snap for members of the community to find their medication. Globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Grovetown is the only choice, like when you need to catch a late flight. Luckily, CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, you end up being in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to find a parking spot. When this is the case, the 13 drive-thru pharmacies near Grovetown are there to meet your needs.
Your Grovetown Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get what you need to get through the day. In Grovetown, this is especially important, as there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Fort Gordon Outdoor Pool and Spray Park. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Grovetown is where to go for getting a prescription order after being released from University Medical Center - Grovetown Campus, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Grovetown CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. services to meet the needs of every local, including are available at our Grovetown pharmacies to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Horizon South Parkway location help you find medication in Grovetown at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Grovetown (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Grovetown.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get everyday items or prescription drugs at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Grovetown, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Grovetown, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Grovetown, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Grovetown, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Grovetown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Grovetown, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Grovetown, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Grovetown, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Grovetown, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Grovetown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Grovetown, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.