CVS stores near me in Jackson, GA
506 EAST 3RD STREET
JACKSON, GA, 30233
Jackson, Georgia Pharmacies
You can shop at 14 CVS pharmacies in the Jackson area, which makes it easy for members of the community to get their medication. Travelers getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Jackson natives all can purchase their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Jackson is your only choice, like when you booked a red-eye. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Also, you find yourself in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking spot. In such circumstances, the 12 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Jackson
There are numerous possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Jackson, and sometimes when you are taking it all in you need to prepare for the unexpected. No matter what life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Jackson is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Wellstar Sylvan Grove Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Jackson Services
People have a variety of health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. Our Jackson pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Jackson at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Third Street location. Create an individualized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you with processes including the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Jackson (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Jackson.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Head to your closest CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Jackson, GA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, GA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Jackson, GA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Jackson, GA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Jackson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Jackson, GA?
For pharmacy delivery in Jackson, Georgia, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Georgia offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, GA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Georgia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Jackson, GA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Jackson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Jackson, GA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.